ELCORR Engineering Activities Include
ELCORR provides impressed current Cathodic Protection (CP) solutions that offer an innovative technology and reliability for cathodic protection and anode bed functionality. Impressed current cathodic protection applications is used where high performance, long life and environmental compliance are required. With double the life expectancy of current CP solutions, exceptional performance over its lifetime, lower operational costs and unique environmental characteristics that makes it for use where aquifer quality is threatened.
- Impressed current cathodic protection systems for pipelines.
- AC mitigation systems for utility corridors
- Site grounding systems, including interior and exterior components
- Lighting protection and monitoring systems
- Ambient electrical noise mitigation systems
- Use of collected site and soils data to develop designs that will meet technical specifications
- Use of computer modeling to develop and analyze designs and system performance parameters
- Specification of surge protection devices (SPDs) in grounding and lightning protection designs
- Other project engineering tasks and design reviews.